Taiwan Taipei Mission

Taiwan Taipei Mission

Friday, October 24, 2014

Sister Haacke's Testimony

Samantha's testimony sent to a family member:

This mission is definitely the best thing I have done in my life!   I love this gospel!  I know without a doubt in my mind that this church is true!  I know that through the Spirit, you can receive personal revelation.  I know that also through reading the Book of Mormon you can learn and grow personally.  You can come to know answers to the many questions we have daily.  I know God loves each and everyone of us.  He knows our concerns, weaknesses, and short comings.  He is here to comfort us.  We just need to ask.  Even though learning Chinese is so hard, I know if I have patience and faith in Jesus Christ He will help me.  I already have felt His love and help so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment